Citation Machine™ is committed to providing the utmost in privacy security. We do not sell nor trade any personally identifiable information obtained from the site.
Citation Machine™ does not collect personally identifiable information from anyone without his or her request. All e-mail correspondence is kept in strict privacy and will not be disclosed to parties other than Citation Machine.
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), any person under the age of 13 must receive explicit parental permission in order to sign up for any online service where their personal information may be shared, unless that person is part of a subscribing school that provides COPPA consent on behalf of parents.
Citation Machine™ uses its own formatting technology to format APA, MLA, and Chicago styles. Other styles are formatted with the Citation Style Language, which is licensed by the CC-BY-SA license.
Citation Machine™ serves advertising, and our ad partners may use non-personally identifiable information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visit in order to provide advertisements on our sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about the practices of some of these third party advertising companies and learn which of these companies allow you to opt-out of this type of information collection, please click here. To opt out of interest based ads served by Google, you can visit the Google advertising opt-out page.
When advertisers request, Citation Machine™ will provide aggregate information on the general makeup of the site's viewers. Such aggregate information includes the number of pageviews in a session, time spent on page, continental locations (if applicable), most hit URLs, and browser types.
These policies are subject to change, so please make sure to check back periodically.
Terms of Service
Citation Machine™(Son of Citation Machine™) is an online bibliography composer. The Citation Machine™ service is operated by Imagine Easy Solutions LLC ("Citation Machine™"). By using the Citation Machine™ website (the "website") you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (this "Agreement"). Using this website bounds you to the Terms of Service listed below.
- Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the website and/or are a Member. A Member of Citation Machine™ refers to any user or institution that either directly or indirectly accesses or grants access to Citation Machine's ™ services, with or without payment. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by logging out or canceling your membership. Citation Machine™ may terminate your membership for any reason, at any time. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
- Content Posted on the Site.
- By submitting bibliographic and citation information ("User Submissions") to Citation Machine™, you hereby grant Citation Machine™ a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Citation Machine™ website and Citation Machine's ™ (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Citation Machine™ website (and derivative works thereof) in any formats and through any channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Citation Machine™ Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such User Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. These licenses are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although Citation Machine™ cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Citation Machine™ reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which Citation Machine™ deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Please <a href='http://support.citationmachine.net/?Website=External'>contact us</a> with any questions regarding this agreement.
Citation Machine™ is a service mark of Imagine Easy Solutions LLC.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.